There are basically two outlines of contents (Post, Book). The book layout shows a Book navigation (and free browsing) on the sidebar. While the post layout shows an article (like others) an image on top and a list (using views) of contents related by tags on the page.
- Adding Book Outline Content
- Adding Post Outline Content
Adding Book Outline Content
- Add a new article (with cover image and title Drupal), make it as a new Book. Give a nice url alias (/drupal) and add menu settings (under main navigation). One time settings.
- Now add (Module 1 or Chapter 1) a new Article (with image and title Drupal 9 Book) but add Book outline set to the above Book (as parent) and Menu settings with the above as Parent Link. Now this will show in both Book Navigation because of Book settings and Menu because of Menu settings.
- Now add any Article (as book page) and only set Book outline for it as: Book 'Drupal 9 Book' (1 above) and Parent Item as : 'Module 1' ( 2 above).
- In Structure > Block Layout show Book Navigation for /drupal , /drupal/drupal9 and /articles/* (articles with pathauto for all Articles)
Adding Post Outline Content